Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the role is pivotal in maintaining the reputation for exceptional event experiences.
You will be responsible for ensuring client briefs are turned into innovative and seamless AV solutions for their events. You will work closely with clients, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure flawless execution of AV elements across client events from concept to delivery. It is an exciting time to join our team as we continue to expand and evolve our client proposition; delivering creative and tech eventss with impactful results.
Working on events of varying sizes, this role requires a broad understanding of AV equipment and technology, project management skills, high levels of organisation and a passion for delivering experiences through cutting-edge audiovisual technology.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Audio Engineering, Event Management, Technical Production) or equivalent experience
- Experience in the AV industry working as a senior AV technician or higher
- Broad technical knowledge of AV equipment, systems, and technologies, including audio, lighting, video, and rigging
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively collaborating with clients, suppliers, and internal teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to think creatively and find innovative solutions to technical challenges
- Flexibility to travel and work onsite during events, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Experience in client facing roles Desirable
- Experience working in collaboration with an events agency or production company
- Proficiency in 3D visualisation/CAD software
- Proficiency in using media editing software
Client Consultation and Solution Development:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their AV requirements and translate their vision into realistic and innovative AV solutions.
- Present proposals, budgets, visuals and ideas to clients in calls.
- Provide expert advice on the latest AV technologies and trends, helping clients and our team to make informed decisions.
Technical Briefs and Budgeting:
- Create comprehensive technical briefs that outline the AV requirements, equipment specifications, and technical considerations for each event.
- Develop accurate budgets for all AV aspects of events, considering supplier, internal costs, and any additional expenses.
- Work with the operations team to ensure these budgets are adhered to and that the AV portion of the event remains profitable.
- Oversee end-to-end project management of AV aspects for multiple events concurrently, ensuring smooth execution and
- timely delivery.
- Coordinate with other teams in the business effectively to integrate AV seamlessly into the overall event production.
- Ensure all AV and Production Plans as well as content is organised and prepared for on site delivery of the event.
- Create detailed production plans and ensure all key dates and deadlines are documented