Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Global FMCG business manufacturing high quality products to a multitude of major retail and wholesale customers worldwide. With an excellent technical record and continued investment in facilities and people their business continues to go from strength to strengthThe role:
- As Site Technical Lead you will act as the technical expert on site and manage key retail customer relationships
- You should be improvement focused and able to consistently challenge existing systems and processes to deliver against demanding customer standards.
- Responsible for promoting best practice and providing clear direction to ensure all quality standards are implemented and achieved, you will ensure quality systems on site are second to none and champion quality above all else.
- You will be responsible for leading audit activity on site working to both BRC and a range of customer standards.
- You'll provide clear leadership and support for your team and motivate your team and the broader business to deliver against QA KPI's.
- Already have gained experience within the food industry in a Quality/Technical Management role
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams.
- You must be able to show a good understanding of current legislation, quality systems and retailer standards and be experienced in current BRC and retailer standards.
- You'll be self-motivated and solutions orientated with excellent influencing skills and enjoy the factory elements of the role.