Technical Lead - Software Integration
Remote or hybrid in Oxford
Up to 75,000
SR2 is partnered with a medical imaging company based in Oxford, that develops simple and accessible solutions to complex image analysis problems, enabling clinicians to deliver more personalized care.
Their solutions interoperate with other healthcare IT systems, empowering users to access them when and where needed and to exchange data seamlessly, meaning that they are leading the development of next-generation imaging software and decision-support products by combining deep learning technology with its expertise in oncology challenges.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Technical Integration Lead on a remote or hybrid basis. As a key hire within the business, your role would be to support end users with the integration of the company's bespoke software, working closely with integration engineers within the business to achieve this. Acting as a technical lead, you will be responsible for guiding the team across various deliverables, and will be responsible for team leadership, product ownership, effective communication between developers and end users, and documentation.
- Experienced with C#, Java, C++ or related programming languages
- Experience within the medical imaging industry, specifically the DICOM standard
- Experience across full SDLC
- Experience with various operating systems, including Windows and Linux variants
- Experienced leading teams and guiding/upskilling junior team members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise effectively between technical teams, stakeholders, end users/customers and other non-technical parties
In return, you get:
- Salary up to 75,000 (with potential flex for exceptional candidates)
- Full remote working, but with a vibrant office culture available to local candidates
- True flexibility around hours, workdays, etc
- A company focussed on employee's health and wellbeing
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, or you'd simply like to learn more about the opportunity, please submit your CV and I'll arrange a time to speak to you.