47,000 - 53,000Skills:
UK CAA, EASA Part 66, Part 147 Environment, Aviation, Aerospace, Aircraft Engineer, Aircraft Maintenance, Teaching QualificationA leading training provider for the Aviation industry is looking for a Technical Instructor to cover a range of activity within an aviation maintenance training environment. They pride themselves on being a longstanding, dynamic and forward-thinking business and they are seeking dedicated individuals to complement this.Main responsibilities include:
Qualifications and experience:
- The delivery of EASA and UK CAA, Part 66 training courses to apprentices as well as experienced professionals seeking to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Carry out the instruction of specialised aviation technical skills and other industry-related courses.
- Examiner and Invigilator duties.
- Contributing to the update, maintenance, and innovation of approved training resources.
- Technical instructing/training or teaching qualification (persons not holding this can apply and will be assessed for potential, with technical instruction training provided for successful candidates).
- Aviation maintenance qualification.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Kemble, or field-based at one of their project sites.Job Types:
47,000.00- 53,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- UK visa sponsorship