Technical InstallerCroydon AreaSalary £25,700 p/aFull Time Permanent PositionImmediate Start AvailableAre you a skilled Technical Installer?Are you looking for a stable job in a growing company?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? If so, we are looking for someone to join our team in the Croydon area as Technical Installer. You will help us serve the needs of our customers, installing and maintaining our range of washroom products (biased towards water and drainage). You will be promoting our core values with great customer care and showcasing your skills and professionalism, while working on flow savers, water management systems and water saving products.In return for your expertise, you will get:
- Salary of £25,700 (Based on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (31 days in total)
- Holiday buy and sell scheme after 6 months of service
- Career progression opportunities
- 24 hour personal welfare helpline
- New fully furnished vehicle
- PHS Perks discount card, accepted at over 850 retailers
Are you looking for career development? You will also have access to ILM certified courses.What can you expect as a Technical Installer at phs?
- You will be repairing, maintaining and installing various water management systems, flow savers and other water saving devices.
- You work both independently and as part of a team.
- You are trusted to manage you own stock and inventory to carry out works to the highest standard.
What will you need to be a Technical Installer at phs?
- Safety and legal compliance are a must. We welcome applications from people with a good safety record.
- Ideal skills are:
- Time management.
- Experience and use of power tools.
- Computer literacy.
- A full UK driving license held for at least 12 months.
- You must have less than 6 penalty points and no IN or DD endorsements of less than five years.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you.If you would like to find out more about phs Group and our Technical Division, please visit:To ensure that you feel at ease throughout this process and your time with phs Group, we offer a fully diverse and inclusive culture to help you reach your full potential.