Adecco Warrington are on the lookout for a Technical Incident Manager to join an International business which is expanding at an incredible rate, on a permanent basis. Working in a modern office, based in Birchwood, you will be part of a world-class team supporting with Sales Administration and Mechanical Breakdown Claims.
You will take charge of the management of claims files in mechanical breakdown contracts according to the subscriptions taken out and in compliance internal procedures defined by the company.
Salary: 23,000+ per annum with flexibility depending on the candidate's background/previous experience.
Full-Time Permanent role with immediate start.
Rotating Shift Pattern on a monthly basis: 8:00am - 4:00pm / 9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Daily Duties Include:
- Manage Sales Administration
- Check and process warranty claims files
- Collect contracts and customer details
- Create customer accounts on IT system
- Follow payment and insure cash collection
- Manage day-to-day relationships
- Process new claims
- Check information is accurate and complete
- Follow up case until closed/complete
- Management of complaints
- Provide the highest level of service to customers, dealer partners and repairers
- 3 GCSE's - Grade C or above
- Previous call-centre experience
- Experience within Warranty Management
- Experience within Motor Industry
- Strong English communication - verbal and written
- Customer orientated
- Team player and ability to focus and work independently
- Optimistic and confident attitude
- IT literate and good telephone skills
- European speaker - Polish/French/Italian
Incredible company benefits including: free parking, on-site kitchen facilities, private medical and health care, auto-enrolment on pension scheme and more
If this is the perfect role for you - apply directly or call (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.