We are delighted to be working on behalf of a financially strong, and well established fleet management organization to assist them in finding an individual to fulfil the role of Technical Fleet Controller based at their Corsham depot.
As a Technical Fleet Controller, you will deliver outstanding service efficiently and effectively whilst handling all customer requests and facilitating these in line with client parameters.
- Effective management of the invoicing cycle across Operations to ensure business KPI's are met.
- Supporting the Leadership Team in the delivery of strategic plans across the Service Support area.
- Managing requests for bookings and authority on behalf of our customers and within their specified guidelines, applying the expert knowledge to minimise cost and maximise vehicle up-time.
- Management of invoice cycle in-line with business KPI's.
- Effectively manage all vehicle off road incidents to ensure maximum uptime.
- Liaison with manufacturers to ensure best outcome for customers; parts chasing, loss of use, FOC vehicles, warranty contributions, etc.
- Compliance management for ancillary (& HGV) assets.
- Maximise vehicle uptime by effective management of off road incidents.
- Point of contact for technical escalations, invoice disputes and additional processing (as required).
- Managing daily task allocation across operating systems, planning prioritising and demonstrating effective time management to ensure all planned activities are executed.
- Contribute to identification of potential improvements in processes or system enhancements that would improve our ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Diary, task, activity and action point management in Outlook and the operating system.
- Mechanical vehicle knowledge essential.
- Knowledge of the fleet management, customer facing skills preferable.
- Must be adept in the use of a PC including use of email, electronic diary management.
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word and Outlook as a minimum) to an intermediate level essential.
- Reliable, tenacious and professional.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Able to instantly build and maintain rapport with a range of people at all levels of seniority.
- Can react with the appropriate sense of urgency to challenges when presented.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of the New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.