Job title - Technical Estimator
Location - Bradford
Salary - Up to 40,000
Duration - Perm/Full-time
E3 Recruitment is currently seeking a Technical Estimator for a well established business in the Bradford area, this employer will offer a hybrid working model for the right candidate.
In this role as a Technical Estimator, you can expect;
- Up to 40,000PA DOE
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- Sick pay coverage.
- Competitive pension contributions
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Health benefits.
- Highly competitive salary packages.
As a Technical Estimator in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Read, interpret, and understand customer enquiries including scope of works documents, schedules, drawings, and project specification.
- Identify and make recommendations of resources required to provide timely execution of quotations across the department.
- Liaising with internal departments ensuring they have the relevant information for the project and provide additional information in relation to secured orders as necessary
The desired qualifications and experience for this Technical Estimator role include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Noteworthy experience within a HVAC manufacturing
- An engineering background, with adeptness in interpreting engineering drawings.
- Willingness to travel as necessary.
- Good understanding of commercial awareness within the HVAC market
- Working to ISO9001 quality procedures
If you are interested in this role as a Buyer, please submit your application online and attach an updated version of your CV