Up to £50,000
Full time Permanent 37.5 hours per week
Do you have experience within a manufacturing environment?
Looking to join a dynamic team and progress with your career?
Attega Group is currently partnering with our client in recruiting a Technical Engineer to join a great team in Oxford!
The main purpose of this role is to understand customer requirements, produce technical specifications of desired products and assist with the engineering projects and product development.
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £50,000 , depending on experience, plus a brilliant bonus scheme that's monthly, quarterly and annually.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The hours of work will be 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday and they have flexible working hours between the core hours of 9 till 5.
Reporting to the Technical Engineer manager your responsibilities will include:
- Understand customers product requirements and design a specification
- Produce drawings, CAD renders and reports
- Be involved with the design of products
- Support the engineering projects and product development
- Review and report on quality issues and failures
- Inspect and measure products
- May include visiting clients sit es and attending events
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally a degree or diploma in engineering
- Experience within a manufacturing engineer position
- Adaptably and able to work well in a team
- Great communication and customer service skills
For more information on our Technical Enigneer role, please contact Jade in the Attega Group offices today!