Technical Designer (SolidWorks)
40,000 - 50,000 + Progression + Development
Are you proficient in 3D Design ands Solidworks, with a desirer to work with some of the biggest brands in the worlds creating bespoke product designs for major branding, architectural and infrastructure projects around the UK?
Do you want to work on projects such as the London Bridge, Tottenhajm Hotspur stadium and Aston Marti in a role that gives you variety and a chance to work with an array of clients?
The company are a signage expert that have been in the game for over 80 years, across the UK as well as with a site in Europe.
You will be responsible for working with the Design team, using SolidWorks to produce bespoke signage designs
- Using Solidworks to produce bespoke designs
- Create 3D models and drawings
- Working on digital signage, external facades and infrastructure projects.
- Engaging with senior managers, reporting on projects status, activities and achievements
- You will be proficient in SolidWorks with an interest in manufacturing
Solidworks, Signage, Infrastructure, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Bespoke, Architectural, Glasgow, East Kilbride
Reference Number: BBBH10653
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.