Technical Customer Service Advisor required for our client, a boiler manufacturer, based in Kent.
Our client is looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor, to join their Internal Service team, working from their offices in the Sevenoaks. The role will involve liaising over the telephone with customers and providing them with technical support and quotations for our client's range of products.
The Technical Customer Advisor, would be responsible for taking calls from customers and talking through the issue, assisting where possible and giving technical advice. Then should the issue not be able to be rectified over the phone, the advisor would then be responsible for liaising with an engineer to fix the fault. The Advisor would also be responsible for logging ongoing jobs and ensuring these are completed.
The Technical Customer Advisor, must have experience within a similar role, but this doesn't have to be within the plumbing and heating sector, as training will be provided for specifics within the role. This role would also include a Saturday rota, working 1 in every 3 Saturdays (9am to 4pm).
Technical Customer Service Advisor Position Requirements
- A background in either hand-on engineering, or in technical support roles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience with CRM systems desirable
- Based within a commutable distance of Sevenoaks
Technical Customer Service Advisor Position Remuneration
- Salary 25,000
- Working 1 in every Saturdays (for overtime pay)
- Bonuses for selling boiler care plans (circa 3,000 a year OTE)
- 33 days holiday
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Saturday, 8am - 4:00pm
- Opportunities for development/progression
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.