ACR have an incredible job opportunity for a Technical Coordinator one of the UK's largest and most successful House Builders in the UK.
This company have recently appointed some fantastic Directors and Senior members of the team who have ambition and plans for the business to flourish. They are buying more land, delivering high quality schemes and have a vast pipeline of work across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
Job duties include:
- Oversee all technical aspects across multiple projects of varying complexity
- Manage the design process to secure accurate and comprehensive sets of information from the outset including management tendering and appointment of design consultants
- Procurement and management of utilities / services and warranties and management of fees budget
- Managing and satisfying regulatory bodies such as Planning, Building Control ,and the Fire Brigade
- Control and issue of site information and drawings
- Liaise with the Commercial department to ensure all relevant orders are in place and budgets / cost to complete are accurate
- Car allowance worth around 5,500
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 1 day work from home
- Genuine opportunity to progress
If you are interested, please get in contact with Maisie at ACR on the details below.