My client is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership.
They offer a fantsic cultrue with many development opportunities.
- Working in the dynamic Product & Technical department this role requires the ability to prioritise, work methodically, use own initiative and work calmly under pressure. The emphasis of the role will be on supporting the Technical Manager with project management/coordination of strategic digitalisation levers and the implementation of these across the UK.
- UK project management support for Complaints tool in Customer Portal - working closely with Head of Product & Technical Manager. Noting lessons learned and processes for future European implementation.
- Responsible for raising and tracking the department's Purchase Orders and maintaining other key documents.
- Training and Financial admin for Technical Training and Events (certification etc)
- Keeping Events Planner to date and assistance with training events and certification.
- (COVER if required) - Expense processing, liaising on expense approval and interfaces with Sheffield finance dept.
- (COVER if required) - Accounts credits and invoicing scanning and sending to shared services department in Slovakia.
- General support as needed in the Product & Technical Department Adhoc projects.
- Fulfil all functions and tasks within our ISO Quality Procedures.
- Support Technical Manager on a daily basis with training and event diary management and provide support function (for training and events) as required
- Produce Warranty Reporting, Technical Dashboard, Technical Hotline Performance, Events and Training Income/KPIs (Qty of people trained)
What you will need:-
- Experience working in pro-active teams
We don't just pay competitive salaries, but offer flexibility around the way you work, the benefits you receive, and the professional development activities you embark on.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration
RE Recruitment is a trusted specialist and acting as an employment business in the candidate's marketplace. As an agency dedicated to serving various sectors, we connect skilled candidates with various opportunities