Technical Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with a technical background to work in their IT department. The role is situated within our Business Systems Team and will work directly with Developers, Project Managers, IT Business Analysts, and key business stakeholders to drive, co-ordinate and deliver system enhancements and large scale multi-functional and cross-platform projects.
The role will report to the Head of Business Systems and work as a facilitator of system change between the business product/process owners and IT resources. Responsible for establishing and refining requirements, co-ordinating delivery of change and supporting the testing and release processes.
- 5+ years-experience in a Business Analyst role writing requirements and specifications for a range of development and testing teams (onshore, offshore, software house, in-house, contractor, agile, waterfall)
- Strong MS Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent at utilising process mapping in analysis and using appropriate tools (i.e. Visio)
- Proficient at producing proof-of-concepts and wireframes for suggested solutions
- Ability to engage and communicate proactively and effectively at all levels of the business
- Highly skilled in writing technical and functional design documentation
- Skilled at creatively eliciting and interpreting requirements through various methods
- Ability to use SQL to provide analysis on data within application databases
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 or similar ERP / CRM platforms
- Knowledge and experience of Property Management systems such as; MRI Horizon, Reapit or similar
- BPMN/UML type diagrammatic experience
- Experience within the real estate industry, specifically around residential sales and/or property management
- Experience of task and defect tracking tools such as Jira
Travel Requirements & Remote Working
This role would be required to be in the office at least 2 days-per working week.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website (url removed)