Are you ready to pave the way towards a greener, more sustainable future and help businesses harness the power of our decarbonisation initiatives.
Orion Electrotech are proud to be partnered with Powerstar, a forward-thinking, award-winning, innovative business that is a market leader in the design and manufacture of energy management solutions. The business export to 17 countries and have operations in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. We are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Bid Writer to be a key player in our innovative and cutting-edge projects. If you're passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and want to make a significant impact, this is the opportunity for you!
As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in creating detailed and persuasive bid proposals with the energy sector, the role of Technical Bid Writer could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established yet rapidly growing firm.
The role of Technical Bid Writer will be responsible for the following areas:
- Bid preparation: collaborate with the technical and sales teams to gather the information for technically accurate and compelling proposals
- Manage the bid submission process, ensuring all proposals are submitted accurately and on time
- Collaborate with internal teams to verify all aspects of the bid, including technical, commercial and legal elements are addressed and included with the proposal
- Stay informed about industry standards and best practices for bid writing, and contribute to the continuous improvement of bid processes and templates
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to address technical queries and provide additional information as required
By joining this business as their new Technical Bid Writer you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Annual bonus
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Technical Bid Writer role:
- Strong understanding of energy technologies or a related industry
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced and demanding environment
- Proven experience as a Technical Bid Writer in an energy or engineering setting
- Strong aptitude to understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and internal teams
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If this role of Technical Bid Writer is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.