Are you a Technical Auditor? Do you want to work for an award-winning company that offers on the job training, servicing a large client base? You will be based at the Head office in Bolton. Learning and development training pathways/ packages available. Your main function will be to provide Implement and enforce quality control processes throughout the manufacturing process. The position is ideally suited for someone who can work well in a busy, varied role. The hours are 45 hours per week over 5 days some flexibility on start time from 6.30 am to 7.30 am working 9 hours inclusive of Saturdays. There is a salary of 25,500 to 26,000 per annum.
Technical Auditor Duties:
- Participating in internal and external audits.
- Conduct quality inspections on production lines to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Implement and enforce quality control processes throughout the manufacturing process.
- working towards improving and maintaining high level of the factory GMP, generating product specifications, managing recipe systems and updating traceability.
- Supplier Management including non-conformance and resolution.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Maintenance of quality and compliance of finished goods
- Customer complaint investigation and response.
- Collaborate with production teams to address and rectify quality issues promptly.
- Ensure staff comply to all quality procedures.
- Generate comprehensive reports on quality performance and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to enhance overall product quality.
Technical Auditor Requirements:
- You must have previous experience working in the food industry.
- Successful candidate will be educated to a good standard (GCSE/NVQ).
- Must good understanding of quality control procedures and standards.
- A levels or degree, technical experience and BRC or audit experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of the supplier approval processes would be advantageous along with HACCP.
- Required high attention to detail, good organisational skillset, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst prioritising workloads.
- Positive, pro-active, and flexible approach and can work under pressure.
Technical Auditor Benefits:
- 28 days holidays including bank.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Free on-site parking.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Discounted company products.
- Employee of the month scheme.
- Company events.