Location - Witham
Salary - 25 - 35k (depending on experience)
Hours - Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 5pm and Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm
Benefits - Monthly Employee of the Month/Year awards and prizes to be won, 20 days holiday for the year which increases by 1 day with each year of service up to 25 days, plus bank holidays.
Are you ready to kickstart a dynamic career in a thriving business? We're thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assistant to join our client's team in Witham. This is not just a job; it's the beginning of a fulfilling journey with abundant possibilities for growth and advancement.
Innovative Environment: Join a company at the forefront of its industry, where creativity and innovation are not just encouraged but celebrated.
Long-Term Career Path: This isn't just a job; it's a pathway to a rewarding career. We believe in investing in our employees for the long run.
Structured Learning: A comprehensive 3-year plan awaits the successful candidate. Immerse yourself in all facets of the business, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Product and Production Department
- Understanding all products and the differences within their ranges.
- Learning the full manufacture process including machine understanding.
- Product materials, elements, and application.
- Sub manufacture processes & understanding each factory staff department areas.
Sales and Aftersales
- Learn and produce CAD drawing specifications, for both production and sales departments.
- Help to progress aftersales issues and site visit queries.
- Attend site visits.
- Attending aftersales, bulk and production meetings.
- Extensive knowledge to troubleshoot, support and develop the Company's bespoke Price master software management system.
- Technical advisory support - the limits and limitations of product provision.
- To gain full understanding of Legislation, British and European standards as applicable.
- Attend all QC and Improvement, Product Development meetings. Support action plans.
- Full understanding of ISO policy to enable the product variation to be a successful process.
- Assist with the Product Design process.
The right candidate would have the following skill set:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a personable, professional approach
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office especially excel.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Experience of using own initiative, with a problem-solving attitude.
- A motivational person who has the ability to operate in a team environment liaising with diverse teams.
- Logical, analytical, and mathematical mindset.
- A full license driver is desirable or commitment to learn for the role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.