An initial 6 month engagement across a number in-flight projects for a central government client that requires an experienced consultant, ideally with a track record of leading on the architectural design of enterprise-level IT Solutions for the UK Government previously.
You will be involved with lots of projects at both beta and alpha stages and the successful candidate will be attached to delivery teams, working with developers to help shape future projects which will see you leading on business problem definition, analysis & solution design activities
N.B. Candidates must be willing to undergo a basic level of security clearance prior to starting the role.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with modern software delivery practices (e.g. Scrum, Agile Delivery phases, Kanban, DevOps, GDS Service Manual, etc.).
- Experience and understanding of solution architecture concepts, ideally SAFe 5 certified
- Hands-on experience architecting modern, innovative, digital services for central government clients
- Experience with on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosted systems.
- Comfortable leading collaborative design and decision making with clients.
- Understanding of modern programming languages, cloud technologies, CI/CD Pipelines, and monitoring/logging
- Experience in estimating, planning, resourcing and/or costing projects is an advantage.
Please call Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment to learn more