Bennett and Game currently have the pleasure of representing a well-established architectural practise, based in Hempstead who are seeking an ambitious Technical Architect to join their ever-growing team. Our clients spike in recruitment stems from their healthy pipeline of work including both repeat and new business, therefore they are seeking an ambitious Technical Architect who has prior experience working on luxury projects.
Since establishing around 50 years ago, our client has developed a specialism within the heritage sector working on a variety of high-end luxury residential projects throughout the whole of the UK, with projects valuing up to the 15 million mark. Our client is built up from multiple specialists who offer a complete range of architectural and interior design services, from feasibility and planning to delivery. Their focus is high quality residential design, be it new buildings or sensitive heritage projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Technical Architect to join an employee focused company, who offer excellent career progression opportunities and benefits, putting their employees needs at the focus of their practise.
Technical Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working tailored to each individual
- 20 days holiday, increasing with service up to 25 days
- Multiple social events
- The opportunity to work a 4-day working week
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Progression and training opportunities
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Technical Architect Position Overview
- Specialising within high end / bespoke Residential projects
- Producing high quality technical drawings, using Vectorworks on a daily basis
- Create design and access statements
- Work on a variety of listed buildings
- Liaising with clients on site & attending site meetings
- Consult with other professionals about design
- Coordinating projects
- Meeting with the council & other professionals
Technical Architect Position Requirements
- 2+ years post qualification experience
- Experience working on high end / luxury Residential project,
- Proficiency working with VectorWorks is preferred
- Ability to produce high quality technical drawings
- Live in a commutable distance of
- Highly motivated & team player
- Excellent technical skills
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.