25,000 plus quarterly bonus, OTE 33,000
Immediate interviews and start
Wrotham (own transport needed)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 4pm
25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years', subsidised gym membership, enhanced pension pay (5% rising every 5 years), private healthcare
Our client is a well-established, market leader in their field and is looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor to join their product support / customer service department.
This is a fast-paced, varied role where you will be providing technical advice over the phone, organising engineer visits and discussing care / insurance options available.
Duties for this Technical Customer Service Advisor role will include but not be limited to:
- Providing technical support on the telephone
- Organising and arranging engineer call-outs
- Chasing engineers and updating customers where needed
- Responding to customer letters / emails
- Checking engineer job reports
- Providing advice on care / insurance packages and upselling where possible (bonus paid on this)
The successful Technical Customer Service Advisor will have / be able to:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and willingness to learn technical products and processes
- Confidence in upselling
- Excellent attention to detail
We have interviews due to take place immediately with an immediate start date available - please apply now!
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on (phone number removed) option 2