JOB TITLE: Technical Administrator
SALARY: 24,000 - 27,000 DOE
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week
BENEFITS: Hybrid working, Generous benefits + 30 days holiday (Inc banks holidays)
WOW FACTOR: A exciting company based in Northampton with hybrid working and lots of opportunity for progression!
Office Angels are excited to be supporting a highly regarded company based in Northampton with their latest recruitment, they are looking for a Technical Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring mailboxes are managed effectively.
- Handling communications received into the team (emails, applications, telephone etc).
- Compliance with internal procedures.
- Processing results notices and applications.
- Creating invoices.
- Supporting other administrators within the team and provide cover for absent administrators when necessary.
- Undergo training and perform any other duties as either the needs of the role, workload or Team may require from time to time.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Be highly motivated and able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Organised with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, including spreadsheets, databases, document management and communication applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service experience
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.