We are seeking a Technical Administrator to join a dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the success of their siteworks delivery team.
As the Technical Administrator, you will be responsible for providing efficient back-office support to a multi-utility siteworks delivery team.
Your primary focus will be on maintaining technical records, improving administration processes, and supporting the overall success of utility construction projects.
Responsibilities for the Technical Administrator:
- Efficiently maintain technical records and administrative processes.
- Ensure timely collection and approval of network completion files.
- Produce network CAD drawings and submit AV claims.
- Maintain audit trackers and assist in designing multi-utility projects.
- Ensure network CAD drawings are produced, where required as part of the network completion pack (training will be provided).
- Ensure AV claims are submitted and accepted by the relevant adopting independent asset owner (e.g. IGT, IDNO, NAV, MEM).
- Assisting in the timely submission of documentation to our network partners, including our in-house independent network operators - including designs for approval, ROs/NROs.
- Support pre-construction team with technical queries relating to the identification and processing of land rights within SLAs.
- Production of reports on technical administration performance, e.g. competency records, audit performance.
Requirements for the Technical Administrator:
- Background in engineering, degree, or professional qualification preferred.
- Experience with CAD/technical drawings.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Please apply as directed!