Your new company
This is for a market leader in design, sourcing and distribution. Home to a number of household name brands.
Your new role
- Set up initial workbooks for new styles with assistance.
- Assist in the measurement of samples before fit session. Update technical workbooks with measurements, across product categories and brands.
- Inspect garments internally and externally whilst measuring. Noting any quality or inconsistency issues and highlighting to relevant technologist.
- Log all Fit, SMS, PP and production samples on to Fit List. Organise Fit List and Fit Rail prior to fit session alongside product development team (Adding any needed reference samples, mock-ups, and patterns).
- Take notes and photos in fit and risk assessment meetings. Insert into relevant documents and update technical workbooks with support.
- Model management for fit sessions: Arrange bookings for both WW & MW models.
- Assist in sending out production grading to factories.
Testing & Compliance:
- Chase test reports and production AQLs. Review these with the technical team.
- Give approvals on wash care instructions discussing with technical team.
- Ensure factory audits on our system are up to date. Chase factories to send updated audits for senior technologists to review.
- Day to day support to garment and senior garment technologists.
- Be responsible for all admin / filing associated to the technical department.
- Build strong relationships with the factories, team and customers.
- Support product development team with sample management and admin as and when required.
- Provide support for all Group brands within the business (as above) when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Willingness to go in 5 days
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.