Who We Are
We are Pilgrim s Food Masters, part of the Pilgrim s family since September 2021, (previously part of Kerry Foods) and we have a proud history of developing brilliant food for our customers and consumers that is enjoyed in millions of UK and Irish homes every year.
The wider Pilgrim s company employs around 60,000 people across the globe and we re one of the world s biggest food companies. We aim to become the best and most respected company in our industry creating the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our Pilgrim s Food Masters portfolio includes famous brands that are some of the UK and Irelands Favourites, such as Denny, Galtee, Richmond and Fridge Raiders. We are the UK s biggest producer of prepared meals, making delicious chilled and frozen ready meals for every major supermarket in the UK. And our Accelerator business includes newer brands like Rollover Hot Dogs and Oakhouse Meals that target different consumer groups in unique ways.
We strive every day to make Pilgrim s Food Master s a safe, healthy and happy place to work for all of our 4,500 employees. We will give full and equal consideration to all applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race, religion and sexual orientation. Continuing to build a diverse workforce is fundamental to our business and we value the critical role it plays in creating a truly inclusive workplace Role Description
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our technical team down at our Windmill site in Southall.
The Technical Account Manager will develop our customer technical relationships and improve engagement. You will support and develop our customer relationships, being the key link between the retailer and the site Technical team. You also be responsible for hosting and supporting visits to site by the customer and coordinating effective close out of any actions raised in a timely manner.
This is a Monday - Friday, site based role. Key Accountabilities
Skills and Experience
- To develop customer relationships and respond queries in an effective and timely way. To support all site visits and audits, ensuring actions are root caused and closed out.
- You will lead key projects with retailer, engaging the factory teams and natural work teams using strong project management techniques.
- To lead gap analyses against retailer standards, delegate tasks effectively and drive close out on outstanding actions. To support the deployment of the OPEX-MS standard, supporting compliance within the operations team.
- To be part of the crisis management escalation team to support site issue resolution.
- To lead and support work to improve Food Safety and Quality (FSQ) Culture.
- To be a SME in customer standards and work closely with the Regulatory team to ensure any changes are implemented and embedded at site.
Why Join Pilgrim s Food Masters
- Must have BRC / MS / Customer Technical knowledge.
- Have strong knowledge of Food Safety and Quality Systems
- Challenging: An insatiable appetite for better performance is essential.
- To be very structured and disciplined in adherence to standards set. To have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a Food Manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience of auditing food manufacturing sites is essential.
Our values are at the heart of our business and drive everything we do. Availability
is key as we are receptive and open and prepared to take on new challenges. Humility
is important to us as we listen and respect each other and value opinions of others. Discipline
is vital to fulfil commitment internally and externally. We need to be truthful to each other and respectful of other opinions, so Sincerity
drives us. At Pilgrim s we focus on what s practical and important so through Simplicity, Ownership
brings success. All these core values culminate into our vision which is: To be the best and most respected company in our industry, creating the opportunity of a better future for our team members
We want you to have every opportunity to shine and show us your talents please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure the assessment process works for you.