Job Title: Senior Technical Support Analyst
Salary: 51,500 - 57,000
A large Housing Association is seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst to join their IT team.
Key skills: SQL expertise and experience with Housing Systems (NEC or Northgate).
As a Senior Technical Support Analyst, your mission is to maintain and enhance business data and systems, troubleshoot incidents, and lead IT projects, all while providing critical support to the team.
- Provide 3rd line applications support for business applications.
- Manage and upgrade critical business applications, fostering relationships with system owners.
- Troubleshoot complex incidents and resolve service requests.
- Lead IT projects related to application upgrades.
- Transition bespoke developments and commercial software applications into operational support.
Qualifications and Skills:
- SQL Server expertise is a must.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Technical customer-facing experience.
- Housing Systems experience (NEC or Northgate).
- ITIL Incident and Change management familiarity.
- Experience on an IT Service Desk.
- Computing degree or equivalent experience.
- Qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level.
Ready to make a real impact?
Apply today with your CV and cover letter to (url removed). Please include "Senior Technical Support Analyst Application" in the subject line.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.