QA or Technical Co-ordinator
Leeds West Yorkshire LS22
£30k - £32k
Must be flexible to cover and work day, nights and weekends as required.
Commutable from York, Harrogate, Tadcaster, Leeds, Castleford and Garforth
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with a well-established company based on the outskirts of Leeds, West Yorkshire who are looking for a QA or Technical Co-ordinator with a food industry background to join their team.
To support the shift in complying with the company and Customer Technical Standards whilst delivering right first time all the time product. Coach and guide the shift in making the right decisions and solutions in regards to food safety, quality and integrity, promoting a site wide positive food safety culture.
- To be the first point of contact for the shift regards food safety, quality and integrity standards, coaching the Shift Teams to make the right decisions and solutions.
- To proactively manage food safety and quality testing and auditing regimes to ensure site compliance.
- Ensure that documentation and records are up to date, accurate and understood.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years QA experience within Food Manufacturing experience
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 3 Food Safety
If you would like to apply for the role of QA Coordinator, then please email your CV to (url removed) or call Deb on (phone number removed)
Closing date is 27.02.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it s client.