Job Profile for Graduate Technical Support & Design Engineer - Lifting Equipment - (phone number removed)
Technical Support & Design Engineer required for a manufacturer of lifting equipment based in Northampton. This is for a family owned 14 employee company. You will be based at our Office in Northampton, working with the management, site and workshop teams to produce working drawings and solutions for our clients requirements with involvement from the design through to completion.
Graduate Technical Support & Design Engineer - Lifting Equipment Position Overview
- Site survey work, mainly within the East midlands region, but also further afield (UK) if required
- Produce general arrangement drawings in 2D and 3D
- Produce fabrication drawings
- Produce parts lists and fixings lists
- Liaise with supply chain and involvement with the procurement process.
- 3D Modelling
Graduate Technical Support & Design Engineer - Lifting Equipment Position Requirements
- Experience of SolidWorks software
- Mechanical and technical bias
- Industry experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with clients
Driving licence required
Graduate Technical Support & Design Engineer - Lifting Equipment Position Remuneration
- Salary: 25,000 - 28,000 per annum
- 25 Days holiday plus stats
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.