At dormakaba we are a globally successful company, with a family business culture employing more than 15,000 employees worldwide.
We are one of the top 3 companies in our industry and globally leading in smart and secure access solutions. As a trusted partner, we stand for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace and are one of the top 3 companies in our industry and globally leading in smart and secure access solutions.
In the UK, we offer and training opportunities, as well career progression and support over 550 employees in the field as well as within our 14 different office locations.
- Do you enjoy solving problems, have an interest in either engineering or IT hardware & Software and have excellent customer service skills?
- dormakaba are currently recruiting for an INTERNAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISER to join our team in Tiverton, helping customers get the most out of dormakaba products.
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
Our Internal Support team, based in Tiverton, Devon, provide technical support to our customer base across our EAD (Electronic and Access Data) product range.
As an Internal Technical Support Advisor, you will liaise directly with our customer s supporting with 1st line technical queries, assisting these customers with any issues they have with our software and hardware products. This may include support over the phone, or via email. The product range allows for remote connection and so in some cases you will be required to access the customers equipment via remote access to offer advice and allow for direct intervention. At times this can be challenging, as we work within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) which target us on response times and other factors, but this can also be very rewarding.
As part of your development, full technical training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate is able to provide confident and sound advice.
This is an opportunity to work within a focused and collaborative team environment, not just supporting external customers but helping internal customers as well. Our internal support technicians can find a variety of opportunities within the business and this role is ideal for someone who is looking for the first step to move into a technically orientated role.
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- As this role is expected to troubleshoot and relay technical advice and instructions back to our customers, you must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Providing technical advice, we are looking for a candidate with previous experience in a customer advisory role, with a logical and technical mindset.
- As queries come via phone and email you will be need to be confident in using multiple IT systems, and able to prioritise issues (once trained!) to ensure we deliver first-class, timely customer service
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
We care for our employees and so as well as an attractive package we also offer development and training opportunities, and provide the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- SMART Pension Scheme (Enhanced Company Contributions)
- Upon reaching qualifying period, enhanced maternity and paternity offer to eligible employees
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Support, including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Health & Welling App inc Digital GP Service
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee Discounts Available
Apply on line with you most up to date CV so we can discuss how you could be a great individual for dormakaba to hire!
We look forward to hearing from you