Global Technical Innovations Manager Personal Care Northampton
Great opportunity to work with a global organisation shaping the industry in a pivotal role as a Global Technical Innovations Manager. Excellent benefits, further progression and autonomy are on offer in this Global Technical Innovations Manager role. As the business operates on a smaller team structure you will see your work hit the market and make and make an impact quickly.
- People and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to pass on technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to mentor and train technical managers
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- High level of expertise for product applications within household and personal care
- Strong Influencing skills and ability to communicate at multiple levels in the business
- Working with other Managers to deliver new projects to key customers and supporting proactive projects selling the business
- Liaising with teams across the business to bring new product developments and generating new opportunities.
- Management of R&D Chemists
- Developing local technical expertise across product development and panel evaluation.
- Work as the key contact with the R&D team for global accounts
- Acting as the decision maker between R&D developments and other divisions to ensure implementation and delivery of projects.
- Working with and supporting perfumers in technical applications, sharing knowledge.
- Progress reports of projects to stakeholders.
If interested in this Global Technical Innovations Manager role then please send me a word version of your CV