Are you a trained vehicle technician who thrives on sharing your expertise and knowledge?
Do you enjoy the challenge of training and coaching others in the automotive field?
Are you looking for an opportunity to impact the automotive aftermarket industry significantly? If so, this Technical Field Support opportunity could be perfect for you!
Our client, a global OE manufacturer for the automotive industry, is recruiting for Technical Field Support roles within their sales, marketing and technical divisions.
The company is one of the world's largest manufacturers of original equipment passenger cars and commercial vehicles in the global automotive industry, a valued supplier of safety-critical components to the majority of vehicle brands and a driving force in replacement braking products for OES and the automotive aftermarket.
This Technical Field Support role will cover the North East, North West and the Midlands.
- Salary up to 41,000 DOE.
- Company van
- 26 days holidays
- life assurance
- You will enjoy problem-solving and promoting best practices for fitting brake components.
- You will be working closely with distributors to encourage the purchase of our client's products by owners/fitters.
- You will enjoy making garage calls, individually or with a Distributor sales rep, to grow and strengthen brand awareness.
- Training and coaching distributor representatives and our clients' staff to enhance their knowledge of the product range.
- Hosting training evenings for both garage and distributor staff about braking systems and necessary tools.
- Help develop Technical training platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of braking systems.
- Technical knowledge of cars, with a minimum of Level 2 in motor vehicle technology or equivalent; HGV knowledge is advantageous.
- MS Office proficient.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from Director level to fitters.
- A flexible approach to work and be willing to travel and stay away from home when necessary.
- Based anywhere in the Midlands, North West or North East of England.
- A full, current, and clean driving license.
For further details, please apply or contact Stewart Lupton, JSL Solutions.
JSL - Recruitment The right way.
- Automotive Aftermarket Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Recruitment
- Senior Appointments and Executive Search