Equipment Technical Assistant
Location: North London
Salary : up to 27,000 depending on experience
As a Medical Equipment Technician, you'll be responsible for administering, maintaining, and delivering medical equipment.
- Administer, order spares, and document work.
- Maintain equipment records in the database.
- Collaborate with staff for equipment management.
- Perform equipment deliveries and collections.
- Conduct scheduled maintenance and repairs.
- Respond to equipment requests and ensure cleanliness.
- BEng in Engineering, Electronics, or Medical Technologies (Essential).
- HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Desirable).
- Customer and quality focus.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication.
- Computer literacy.
- Administrative background
nGenium is a specialist medical engineering recruitment agency. For our latest medical engineering jobs please contact Alan Ling and Jowell Grandison