My dynamic and innovative client dedicated to the Educational Accreditation Industry are growing their team and are actively seeking a talented and motivated Digital Support Officer to join them in this exciting journey.
As a Digital Support Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of their digital systems and providing support to their internal teams. You will be responsible for co-ordinating the departments, assisting with change requests, and training staff on digital tools. The ideal candidate will have experience working within Change Requests, technical co-ordination and have a keen interest in technical/digital solutions.
- Provide technical support to internal teams for digital tools, applications, and systems.
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to implement and maintain digital solutions.
- Technical Coordination including change requests, cross department communication and suppliers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital strategies to enhance efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and trends to recommend improvements.
- Proven experience either in a support function or Project Support
- Strong interest of digital tools, software, and systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to learning new technologies
It would be a distinct advantage if you have worked with a CRM and change requests. (Not technically carrying them out)
Please send an upto date CV for more information on the role/Client