Business Analyst - Strategic Compliance/Technical
£450 - £550 p/d
London or Leeds (one day a week onsite)
Our client is recruiting for a Business Analyst to support the core platform domain teams to drive forward strategic compliance initiatives for the client's technology and overall business success. You will not be a part of any one team, but rather be supporting several teams and objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, such as compliance teams, product managers, developers, and designers, to understand their needs and gather detailed requirements.
- Create detailed documentation, including user stories, use cases, and functional specifications.
- Analyse requirements and break them down into functional components.
- Identify the key features and functionalities needed, ensuring they align with compliance and business goals and objectives.
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and the development team. Conducting regular meetings, presentations, and demos to ensure alignment, gather feedback, and address any questions or concerns.
- Support the integration and product ownership across projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management, being the bridge between tech and non tech business areas.
- Process focused - Proficiency in creating clear and comprehensive documentation, including user stories, use cases, functional specifications, and process models.
- Technically minded with a split of your time being roughly 70% technical and 30% business focussed.
- Technical appreciation of data warehousing architecture and/or API usage inter and intra businesses.
- Betting and gambling industry experience - including knowledge of customer onboarding, responsible gambling regulation, betting platforms, payments, and familiarity with industry-specific terminology.
- Comfortable in an agile and fast paced environment.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.